Blog Answers Text Key
1. Kira is not allowed to get into political or ideological debates with customers
3. Anything special that Julian makes for Mr. Garak comes out of his own paycheck. (Food is not free, people!)
4. Worf is NEVER allowed to choose the music
. No practical jokes during working hours (Jadzia, this means you)
6. PLEASE DON’T HIT THE CUSTOMERS (if you’re being harassed, call security or the police. If you use the kitchenware to hit someone, you are responsible for cleaning it afterwards.)
7. Psychoanalyzing the customers is strictly forbidden (Ezri, if you have to do it, please do it silently
9. 2-hour long breaks are not acceptable, no matter how interesting the literary discussion was.
10. THIS IS RESTAURANT NOT A DATING SERVICE, DAMNIT.
11. Under no circumstances are any drinks from Quark’s permitted.
12. Baking a pizza at 400 degrees for twenty minutes is NOT the same as baking it at 800 degrees for ten minutes.
13. It doesn’t matter who did it or how many times it’s happened, putting gum under the tables is not a liable reason to lock customers in the freezer. (WORF THAT MEANS YOU)
14. Please don’t put any kind of cardboard near the ovens. O’Brien has enough work on his hands.
15. NO ONE is allowed to keep personal effects in the storage room
17. Don’t let Kira near the ovens.
18. NO THROWING DISHES. Broken cups, plates, or other dishware come out of the offender’s paycheck.
19. Don’t let Mr. Quark leave without checking his pockets. Strip search him if you have to.
20. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is the Delivery Car to be used for anything but delivering pizza.
21. Significant others to the employees of this establishment are welcome, of course. As long as they actually buy something every once in a while.
22. NOBODY MENTIONS BASEBALL SCORES UNTIL YOU KNOW WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY THAT I HAVE WATCHED THE GAME!
23. ALL paying costumers are welcome!.
24. This includes biker gangs (No, you cannot report the Jem’Hadar just for being “scary”!), rival Pizzaria employees (as much as it pains me), cosplayers (I don’t care what they told you their antennae are for!), lonely older people (no matter how “creepy” they may or may not be), Etc.
25. Illicit encounters are not to take place in closets, bathrooms, stock rooms, under counters or anywhere on the premises,
Anonymous asked: So, Benjamin, you and Jadzia - what is up with the "old man" thing? Honestly, it's a bit weird.
[Dang this was a hard one to answer. Hope my odd little answer is ok…?]
Anonymous asked: Wait, Mr. Sisko, can you tell us about who's on a date with who? I'll order pizzas if necessary.
[I am so sorry I never got to these guys! School suddenly got me really freaking busy]